A unique headlight technology is featured in Kia Amanti. This headlight comes with projector beam lenses that are well focused on to the roadway, thus providing a safer driving experience.
The latest technology includes plug-in install system that permits for fast replacement of the headlight. The latest projector headlights come with a choice of chrome or black lens. Kia Amanti also comes with a special blue ion projector lens to give a sharp clear light during nighttime while maintaining a distinctive blue tint during daytime driving.
Steps for Changing the headlight in a 2006 Kia Amanti
Here is how to change headlight in 2006 Kia Amanti.
• First, check out which headlight you need to replace and position the round plug at the back of the headlight. Just check out the plug for any signs of frayed wiring or damage. If the wire is damaged, then the headlight bulb may burn out quickly.
• You can also repair or replace the electrical harness to the headlight assembly, if necessary.
• Rotate the headlight plug from the headlight assembly and locate the bulb secured in place in the plug.
• Press the bulb into the headlight plug to take out the tension from it. Turn the bulb and then remove it when it gets loosened from the plug.
• Plug in the new bulb by pushing it in and rotating it until it locks in its place.
• Push back the plug into the assembly and turn the headlight plug to secure in its place. Check out whether the plug is secure or not.
These guidelines on how to change headlight in 2006 Kia Amanti will help you to replace the component in your own way without seeking any help from the service techie.